Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shakin it Up

I'm redoing my room since my older sister is going to be living with me in it. I thought might as well make it cute since I'm going to have to rearrange anyways. Here are some past photos you have seen in mu blog that I took for inspiration as to what I see my bedroom looking like. 

I just love the whole idea of using old suitcases as furniture. I love suitcases anyways since they remind me of traveling and going to great places. I'm on a hunt to find three great ones to use as my bedside table.

I actually found this exact picture in poster form for my room! I'm so happy! It looks absolutely great and not to mention a great look at piece. Hahaha

After all these years I have lived in my room I don't know why I haven't bought white drapes to put over my closet. I think these drapes above would look very clean 

I'm looking for a great mirror that has a rustic look. If only I could go into this picture and take one of these

LOVE this wall! I have recreated this on my wall with a few tweaks. I'll post pictures soon. 
via pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment