Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dreamin of Coachella

Okay so Coachella is happening this weekend and next and I am oh so sad that I am not there! :( I was so close to going this year which makes this whole situation even worse. BUT whatever! Next year I am going for sure!! And it will be better because I will be 21 by then anyways. So now as I look on every celebrity site( popsugar, JustJared, Instagram, Twitter) and see more and more Coachella pictures I can only imagine what I would have wore each day. So here are a few pictures has to what my wardrobe for the weekend would have looked like. OR will look like next year as I should say :) 













3 comments:

  1. love it! follow me (and leave a comment to let me know) and i'll follow you back xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous roll of images. great style
    xnicki

    ReplyDelete