Monday, January 23, 2012

Downtown Stroll

Yay for sunshine!! After a couple of days of major snow the sun today felt extra nice! My cousin and I wanted to take advantage of it because we will never know when we will see it again! Also we wanted to indulge ourselves with delicious warm chocolate croissants! Sooo good!!! Holy Moly! Thrifting is one of my hobbies and still can't believe some of the good finds I have found. Especially this cream blazer I am wearing! I feel like a wear it all the time. It is very versatile and was only 2.99!!  I also found these great pair of light wash Levi Jeans. But one of my favorite finds is the purse I found. I bought it because it reminds me so much of Mary-Kate and Ashley's purse line The Row. Love, love, love it!! 
P.S My new little pup Lola wanted to get in a picture hehehe 





No comments:

Post a Comment