Friday, January 6, 2012

King Charles Cavalier Craze

Puppies, puppies, puppies! In two weeks my family and I are going to welcome a new fluff ball to our family! A King Charles Cavalier puppy we already named Pippa. (After Pippa Middleton of course) Ever since our family dog Andy died two Thanks-givings ago my family and I (well not my dad) have become obsessed with anything dog related. Andy was our entertainment, our brother, our happiness! We loved him so much. I don't think I have ever cried that hard in my life. It was so hard to not see him greet me at the door when I came home from school. He was a Cocker Spaniel with brown and white spots. We had a Cocker before him too but I barely remember him at all. I was like 4 when he died .So you can see we are a Cocker family! We wanted to get a dog like the Cocker Spaniels so we came upon these Cavaliers that resemble Cocker Spaniels. Of course I had to google them and here I found a whole bunch of celebrities who love their Cavaliers just as much as we are with our little Pippa. 
Above: Terri Hatcher 

Frank Sinatra 

Courtney Cox

Katherine McPhee

Seth Rogen

Michael Jackson

Ronald and Nancy Reagan 

Diane Sawyer 

Jerry O'Connell

Julianne Hough

Mischa Barton

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Lauren Bacall 

Amanda Bynes 

Kristin Davis

Liv Tyler

Lindsay Price 

1 comment:

  1. You'll love your Cavalier, as you should any dog. Be warned, my husband was a life long Lab lover. But he's been conquered by the endless love of a Cavalier. What's next...total world domination by Cavaliers? But don't worry, it's a peaceful take over.

    ReplyDelete